The All Stars Project has one of the most recognized, award-winning volunteer programs in the city, attracting people from all backgrounds and walks of life to become builders of the All Stars’ programs and initiatives. Whether you are a college student, a marketing guru, or someone who just wants to give back to the community, whether you are able to contribute 20 hours a month or 4 hours a day, there are perfect roles for everyone.
The Talented Volunteers program offers unique opportunities to participate in all areas of Castillo’s work:
- Train as part of a skilled phone team reaching out to young people and members of our community
- Be a vital part of our front-of-house theatre operation by joining our bustling house staff
- Work as part of set and costume design teams led by Castillo’s avant-garde theatre designers
- Be a part of our vibrant sales team that works to fill the house for every show through outreach and effective marketing techniques
- Get trained in areas such as theatre tech, producing and house management, as well as our approach to developing people of all ages – and much more!